We help drive revenue and profitability in mobile apps. Here is an illustration of our work in gaming.
PROBLEM: Gaming company needed to increase profitability of its games.
OUR SOLUTION: New game using a ‘freemium’ business model.
- We identified a strategic genre or category for a new game.
- We conceptualized the game: We crafted the story line and created a character – a memorable caveman called Ugh!
- To execute the freemium model, we developed an in-game economy, producing a copious quantity of different types of virtual goods. These propelled the user experience and their sales drove profitability.
- We used advanced UX and gaming technologies e.g., particle physics, different types of touch screen inputs, and high frame rates, to deliver a stellar, fun and engaging experience.
- Customer rated 5 star game.
- Highest engagement in its genre (per Yahoo/Flurry analytics).
- Increase in revenue of 10 times per user versus the most profitable games in the company’s portfolio.